Following the engagement events at the end of last year, the Southsea Coastal Scheme team are going to be out and about across the city in February & March holding a new series of consultation events on their emerging designs.
These will be held at:
- Canoe Lake Tennis Pavilion: 23 February, 1pm-7pm and 24 February, 11am-4pm
- Fratton Community Centre: 28 February, 1pm-7pm
- Royal Naval Club & Royal Albert Yacht Club: 1 March, 1pm-7pm
- Cosham Community Centre: 6 March, 3pm-7pm
- Eastney Community Centre: 7 March, 1pm-7pm
- Aspex Gallery: 9 March, 1pm-7pm
- St Jude’s Church: 14 March, 1pm-7pm
They’ll have lots more animations and illustrations of their ideas, and they'll be asking for your help with some big decisions! These include how some of the seafront roads could be used in the future and how the new defences could look near South Parade Pier. They’ll also show you some of the potential improvements to the seafront area that the scheme could unlock in the future. If you can’t get down, you’ll be able to find the exhibition materials here from 23 February.