Thank you for your interest in our dinner with Layla Moran, MP for Oxford West and Abingdon. It promises to be a fantastic evening with amazing food provided by local caterers. Remember, all proceeds will go towards funding our campaign so your support is very much appreciated.
The menu choices are below. You will be able to enter your choices after you have paid for your tickets.
- Tomato and basil soup served with homemade bread
- Fan of avocado with salad garnish dressed with a garlic vinaigrette (suitable for vegans and vegetarians)
- Chicken liver pate with homemade chutney and French toast
- Chicken breast wrapped in bacon served with a tomato and basil sauce
- Pork stroganoff
- Homemade steak and onion pie
- Stir fried vegetables with ginger served on a bed of rice (vegan and vegetarian)
*All served with bowls of seasonal vegetables and new potatoes.*
- Spiced Apple crumble and custard
- Steamed sultana sponge and custard
- Fresh fruit salad
Tea or coffee
Please support what promises to be a good evening and encourage your friends to join us.
St John's Catholic Cathedral
Bishop Crispian Way
Portsmouth PO1 3QA
Google map and directions